Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Angel Emerging



Hi I'm Wendy Gayle!

Blessings to you! I am a healer, a channel, and a walk-in from the angelic realm. That last statement usually gives most people pause. However, let me assure you that I am indeed from the angelic realm and am closely related to Archangels Metatron, Sandalphon, and Michael. I awakened to this human journey 18 years ago. It has taken that long for the integration to take place - mostly due to my absolute disbelief!! I am in understanding that part of my purpose at this time is to connect with other walk-ins and create a safe, non-judgemental forum for their unfoldment. I am also here to offer healing and guidance to those who feel called to receive.


My message to you today is really a reminder ... please remember your divinity! You are the point at which heaven and earth meets. Everything you do matters. Make a difference in your world today.



Check me out at http://www.meetup.com/bay-area-metaphysics/calendar/11388518/

No comments:

Post a Comment